The MAX II is a highly mobile six-wheel drive amphibious vehicle that can carry one or two passengers in comfort and safety and negotiate water obstacles that would have to be avoided in a less capable four-wheeled ATV/UTV. With the addition of tracks the vehicle is able to readily negotiate deep snow and forbidding swamps. The MAX II EFI 6×6 is an energetic performer; highly responsive, tightly controlled and fun to drive.
Standard: Amphibious capability, roll over protection system and seat belts, headlights, taillights, reverse gear, electric start, trailer hitch, steel chassis and an almost unbreakable high density polyethylene body.
- Weight Approximately: 710 pounds (322 kilos)
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 1310 pounds (594 kilos)(includes passengers, cargo & accessories)
- Gross Permissible Weight In Water: 1210 pounds (549 kilos)(includes passengers, cargo & accessories)
- Length: 86 inches (218 cm)
- Height: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Width: 56 inches (142 cm)
- Wheelbase: 50 inches (127 cm)
- Seating: 2 persons
- Fuel Capacity: 5 U.S. gallons (19 litres)
- Transmission: T-20 Skid Steer Non-Differential
- Drive Chain: 520/530 O-ring
- Axles: 1-1/4 inch heavy-duty steel (3.175 cm)
- Towing Capacity: 1000 lbs. (454 kilos)