Gutsy power, impressive load capacity and that Max go-anywhere attitude … the Max Buffalo Truck EFI is a six-wheel drive all-purpose utility vehicle with a hydraulically actuated tilting flatbed, it can carry two passengers and a payload of 1000 lbs. on land. The large flatbed load container can be raised and lowered electrically and is plastic coated to assure a long life under arduous usage. The Max Buffalo Truck is designed for industrial and land management usage in the most challenging of terrains where few operate, let alone haul.
A wide range of accessories are available for the Max Buffalo Truck EFI 6×6, significantly extending its usefulness in a wide variety of roles and applications.
Standard: Power-tilt flatbed load container, amphibious capability, roll over protection system and seat belts, headlights, taillights, reverse gear, electric start, trailer hitch, steel chassis and an almost unbreakable high density polyethylene body.
- Weight Approximately: 1,135 pounds (515 kilos)
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 2,135 pounds (968 kilos) (includes passengers, cargo & accessories)
- Gross Permissible Weight In Water: 1,635 pounds (742 kilos) (includes passengers, cargo & accessories)
- Length: 99 inches (251 cm)
- Height: 52 inches (132 cm)
- Width: 57 inches (145 cm)
- Wheelbase: 58 inches (147 cm)
- Flatbed Load Container Size: 53 inches (135 cm) long, 51 inches (130 cm) wide, 10 inches (25 cm) deep
- Seating: 2 persons
- Fuel Capacity: 5 U.S. gallons (19 liters)
- Transmission: T-20 Skid Steer Non-Differential
- Drive Chain: 520/530 O-ring
- Axles: 1-1/4 inch heavy-duty steel (3.175 cm)
- Towing Capacity: 1,000 lbs. (454 kilos)